Friday, August 5, 2011

Mid-terms @ Waterford Dorsey

Good Friday afternoon everyone.  Sorry that I was not writing this past week but we had a pretty crazy week with mid-term exams and practical exams.  I was very prepared for these tests so it came pretty easy for me and this time I did not loose sleep the night before or break out in hives or have a break down.  I guess that I am finally getting used to going to school.  I happen to have done very well on the test results that I have gotten back so far ... there is just the test from yesterday that I don't know the score of yet but I am hoping that even though it was a test about cow, veal, lamb and fish parts that I still did well on it.  We reviewed it for about 3 hours before we took the test so if you were listening at all you had to have passed the test ... but, it is one of those "scan tron" things and so you never know.  So, we are off now for the next 10 days and then when we return to school we will be starting a new chapter in school ... "Healthy Cooking".  To be honest I can not wait to get started ... I am way over ever eating a piece of cake again.  I ate enough the past 6 weeks to make up for a life time ... so out with the cake and in with the new healthy cooking ... yea team!  So, that is all to report for now so I will let you go.  Have a really great weekend you all ... over and out from 1HappyChef.

No comments:

Post a Comment