Sunday, August 21, 2011

Overcast Sunday

Good morning everyone.  Looks overcast and not too nice out today for the last day of the weekend for cruising and festivities all around.  Maybe it will clear up later?  At least right now it isn't so warm but I would bet that the humidity is way up.

Not too much to report other than I had 3 pieces of the homemade bread that I made last night and it was very good.  Nothing like homemade warm bread with butter and homemade jam on it.  Fresh out of the oven ... oh so good!

Tomorrow we are back to school and we will be making soups all week and gluten free bread.  I wonder how that works?  Anyhow, I was on-line for a good part of yesterday getting some recipes that had to do with soup and gluten free food.  It is very interesting and it is certainly food that I should be eating all of the time (but I don't).  I could probably loose some weight, lower my cholesterol (401) and just feel better in general if I would follow a diet like this.  I am looking forward to making these things and hopefully getting motivated to start eating "healthy". 

Well, you all have a wonderful last day to your weekend and I will check in tomorrow with pictures of the soup and bread to see what you think of "healthy cooking".  Take care everyone ... over and out from 1HappyChef.  :) 

PS> the picture enclosed is a "MOON Flower" growing out of a crack in the cement in my MOM's backyeard.  This is one determined flower to live and be this beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment