Friday, August 26, 2011

Good Morning

Good Saturday morning everyone.  Well, I am up early today .. probably looking very forward to the Pasty Class today.  I can't wait to get into the butter cream again.  I don't know if you knew but there are many different kinds of butter cream and as you add more butter and sugar they only get better and better ... and oh so smooth.  I am slowly becoming oh so round from all of the butter cream so I am happy that this is a one time class and that we are not going back to it full time.  I am gradually becoming very interested in baking now so this class will be a wonderful refresher for what we have already learned.  I didn't think at any point in my life that I ever wanted to make/bake or have anything to do with Pastry .. but here I am getting very interested.  Chef says that I especially have a knack for bread baking so for now I will go with it and see what happens.  At the end of this journey at Dorsey I wonder what I will be?

What do you think of the new look of the blog?  Is there anything that any of you would change, write differently, add more about something?  Do you like the recipe included?  Would you make it bigger/smaller or funnier or more personal or not so personal?  Would you add more pictures ... what would you like to see and read about?

Just checking in and will be back after school with pictures of the Pastry class.  Have a great day... be back later ... good bye for now from 1HappyChef.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment