Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday @ Waterford Dorsey 8/15

Hello everyone out there.  Boy, it has been a long time since I wrote on here.  There wasn't much to write about the past couple of weeks as with mid-terms and then with 10 days off (which I am very happy are over with) and we are back to school now.  It is moving fast now ... we are in "Healthy Cooking" and so far what I saw today ... pretty healthy!  Today we made a vegetable soup stock and then made a noodle soup from it with vegetables and we made some fruit platters with different healthy dips.  I have to tell you that it was quite a treat to eat some real food instead of all of the cake and sugar that we had to eat the past 6 weeks.  I am very happy from this break from sugar ... yea!



So, this week so far we have made the soup and fruit platters and it will be more of the same tomorrow and Wednesday.  Since we are in the beginning of it we have a lot to learn ... "what makes it healthy"?  I will post some pictures that I took today of the soup and fruit and more to come during the week.

This week also is review week again ... I already know how I have been doing ... (very good) so I am sure that I will be able to live with my review.  I am thinking that I will be getting more awards in the coming week too so I am pleased with my work so far.

Well, I have homework to do so I will check in with you tomorrow.  Have a very good evening and for now ... good bye from 1HappyChef.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment