Thursday, August 25, 2011

Nutrition Class today

Hello everyone.  Not too much to report today as we were in the classroom all day today.  We are learning Nutrition and I have to tell you that it is not easy at all.  I thought that the ServSafe book was hard ... well, I am here to tell you that ServSafe doesn't have anything on this Nutrition book.  It is awful ... I can read it for hours and when I am done I still do not have a clue.  The test is in 3 weeks ... I hope that my smarts kick in soon or I will be up a tree with this one.

Not too much to report about food today, the other two kitchens were cooking but I didn't take any photos so there is nothing to share until tomorrow. 

Tomorrow I am going to Special Credit Pastry class, and I am very excited.  I have not had any butter cream now in just over two weeks and I am missing it very much.  No, all kidding aside I am considering being in the Pastry Field in some way.  In the beginning I was not sure but now I think that I am really liking the Pastry part of this ... so, the extra credit will just be gravy ... I will enjoy the class very much.

So, tomorrow I will have pictures for you ... until then have a really great evening and enjoy the cooler weather ... I know that I am.  Until tomorrow ... good bye from 1HappyChef.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment