Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday @ Culinary Academy in Waterford Dorsey



Hey everyone, how are you all doing today.  I am a little sluggish today ... can't get back into the swing of things and being on my feet for hours at a time.  I am sure that it will take an "older person" such as myself to get back used to it ... but hey come on ... it has been already 2 days since we have been back.

Anyhow, I found out today that we are cooking healthier right now and NOT cooking healthy.  I realized that we don't know nearly enough for us to cook healthy.  There are too many things to know that we have not gone over yet but we did get a new book today to add to our book collection that I sure will help us out very much.  I can't wait to get in to it and see what it is all about.

Today however, we made some rice and chicken dishes and they were very very good so I would say that they are not entirely healthy ... they just taste way too good.  And I do know that I put a pad of butter here and a little sugar there and so on so there is much to be learned.  My mind is open and waiting for all of the new knowledge.  Bring it on ....

I am enclosing pictures from out food today and then will sign off until tomorrow night.  Tomorrow we are doing more healthy cooking and getting reviews ... those I can't wait for either.  I am doing so good right now I look forward to the reviews ... who would have thought?  Certainly not me.

So everyone have a wonderful evening and I will check in tomorrow.  Signing off from 1HappyChef.

No comments:

Post a Comment