Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Gluten Free Bread


Gluten Free Roll ... magazine cover ready!
Good late afternoon everyone.  Today was quite an exciting day for me as I had an appointment with the Oakland Press (a very nice girl names Valerie) about putting my blog in the OP ... Of course I said, yes, lest do it so in about a little over a week you will be able to see my "blog" in the OP on line and sometimes it will be printed in the hard copy of the paper.  I am really geeked ... this is the most exciting thing that has happened to me in a very long time!

So, I was going over some things about the blog and what could be improved upon and she had some very good ideas.  One was to put on the title for the day what actually the food was that I am showing and talking about and another suggestion was to put in the receipt for on of the receipts that I am talking about that I have a picture for so if you wanted to make it you could and she suggested that I start printing in black again as it is easier to read.  I listened and wrote down everything that she said.  She also is linking me up to FB, Twitter, and Google so I can track how many people check me out from where everyday and how many followers that I have at any given time.  Also, I can do some advertising for people if I want ... there is way more to this blogging stuff than I ever could have imagined but I have started it now and enjoying it more than ever so I think that I will be doing it for a very long time to come ... even after school.

So, for today I am only showing the picture of the "gluten free roll" that we made.  Chef said that it was pretty enough to be on the page in a magazine ... wow, that is so cool!  I am not writing the receipt today as I left my book in the car but starting tomorrow I will bring it in so I can write down the receipt with the picture.

Enjoy your evening everyone.  Check in tomorrow with you ... so long for now, 1HappyChef.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment