Saturday, August 20, 2011

Way too much time in the kitchen!

Happy Dream Cruise weekend everyone out there. I don't know long long that it is going to stay nice out ... looks like a bad storm coming. Hope not as the Dream Cruise helps a lot of charities and communities. I used to attend the Dream Cruise for many years ... but that is over now and all I think about these days is "cooking" and cooking related anything. I have cooking on the brain ... morning, noon and night. Actually cooking is all that I have thought about in one way or another for my entire life. We used to entertain and I always had a flare for putting out a pretty good and good looking dish to pass. Or we used to do theme nights like say German or Polish and put out an entire meal with the theme ... those days were wonderful and a great experience and discipline. Not everyone can do something like that ... not everyone even wants to do something like that, but I do and I plan on doing the best that I can.


In school I am doing really well so far ... it is only going to get harder from here on out so I hope that I can keep up the good work. I do not understand the math ... I get the basics but beyond that ... no clue! The hands on is very easy for me ... at least I excel at part of it, right?

Well, it is Saturday and my homework is done and this afternoon has been a little boring but maybe there will be a good movie on in a little while? I sure hope so. So for now ... have a great weekend and I will write more tomorrow. Signing off for now from 1HappyChef. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment