Thursday, August 18, 2011

8.18 @ Dorsey Culinary Academy/Waterford

Good afternoon to all of my readers.  How are you all doing today?  Bad storm coming they say ... I don't see it as the sun is bright as can be right now.  Today was a day for "Nutrition".  I was thinking back in the last MOD that "ServSafe" was going to be the bad of all bad to pass but for me ... not so much.  I got through that fairly easy but this nutrition stuff is very confusing ... and a whole bunch of new words that I have never heard of.  Good luck D!


One of the kitchens today were cooking food from Thailand.  Mostly with a lot of different spices and they cook with a lot of fish and some strange things that I did not recognize so I went in the other kitchen where they were making pizza and right in the corner I spy- ed a "sticky bun" ... just sitting there waiting for me.  It was warm and gooey and oh so good.  So that was my lunch ... a sticky bun ... no strange stuff. 

I will post pictures from today's feast so you can see how good the other classes are doing.  One of the classes is a MOD ahead of us and one is a MOD behind us ... they are doing very well, both of them.

No school tomorrow so I will check in before we go back on Monday.  So for now have a wonderful wonderful weekend and you all take care.  Signing off for now from 1HappyChef ... D  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment