Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday and back to school tomorrow.

Good day everyone.  Hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend.

I have been getting ready to go back to school tomorrow.  We have been off now for the past 10 days and I am very ready to go back.
I just wanted to check in and say HI so you all did not think that I have quit posting.  It will start out regular again tomorrow with the pictures of what we are doing day to day.

This new MOD that we are starting tomorrow is going to be 12 weeks of a different Country every week so this could be very interesting and make for some really great pictures.

So, please come back and read more starting tomorrow and let me know if you have any comments or want to see something different ... or even read about anything different.
Have a really great rest of the weekend ... Bye for now from 1HappyChef. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment