Sunday, October 9, 2011

Warm one more day ... enjoy!

Good morning everyone.  Hope that everyone is enjoying this great weather ... warm during the day and cool down at night for great sleeping.

Not a lot to report today.  I am just working on my  "China" 10 minute oral report.  I have gotten on the Internet (Thank you Frank Pierce III for all of the information) and have printed it out so I can read and high-lite important things (I am not sure that I will ever have 10 minutes worth to say) and then type up the paper and go over it again so I can read it.  The Chinese have so many words that I can't even pronounce that I think that I will be in big trouble when I am trying to read it in front of the class.

Yesterday the "Special Decorating Class" was fun.  It was not as I had expected it to be but I did learn and have a good time.  The day overall was very long.  I am not sure that I will ever be able to build up that kind of stamina again.  I am working on it so we will see but being on my feet for 5-6-7 hours right now is about killing me.  Posted are some of the cakes .. they turned out very beautiful!
Next week ... after the 10 minute oral report we are going back into the kitchen to work on another buffet.  I think this one will be a little different as  it will be a "station buffet" with an "action item" ... what the heck is that?  I guess that I have a lot of reading ahead of me.

I just saw that CO got 8" of snow yesterday ... wow, hope that doesn't ever happen in MI.

Our Detroit Tigers are giving us quite a show.  The rain was out of their control but never the less the game was a very exciting one.  Keep doing well our Detroit Tigers and give us a show we won't soon forget.  Let's stomp on the Rangers!

Well, I wish that all of you have a wonderful Sunday.  As for me, I have to get started on all of this homework.  

Good bye for now and I will check in again tomorrow.  Signing off for now from 1HappyChef.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment