Monday, September 26, 2011

Luncheon

5 PM Channel 7 News today
Good evening everyone out there.  Hope that everyone had as good as day as I did.  

I was a speaker at the "Second Annual Esteemed Women of Michigan Luncheon" and what a great opportunity it was.   I can't even tell you how much sleep I lost and how scared I really was to get up in front of 310 very influential people. It was all just  blurry and I really don't remember much after the speech as it was such a relief to be done with it that everything just went blank.

The Luncheon was at the Royal Park Hotel in Rochester and that is a really nice place and the food that they put out was outstanding.  That is all that I can say about it ... they went way beyond to make sure that we were comfortable and had everything that we needed.  Thank you Jay and the Royal Park Hotel!  Good Job! 

As for me, I got several good leads as to where I would have an opportunity to work or do my ex-tern ship at and I have to tell you that the possibilities are endless.  With some very hard work on my part I am going to be all right from now on ... I feel that my life has turned on a different course today.

There were many pictures taken but they are not available as of yet but I am sure tomorrow I will be able to post some of them for you to see how nice it was.

I am very tired after this very long week that I have just had so I just wanted to drop you a little line to fill you in a little but I will post a lot more tomorrow you all to see.  

Have a very good night and take care.  Good night for now from 1HappyChef.  :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment