Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday and relaxing...

Good Sunday afternoon to all of my readers.  Finally all is right as rain with me and the world today.  I am so happy to have the RP part 4 behind me so now I can breath a sigh of relief ... yes, life is good today!  I am still having a very hard time with my back and hip (sometimes the pain is unbearable) but I have been taking it easy and putting heat  and Bio-Freeze on it on and off and I have an adjustment scheduled for 11/10 ... so, that isn't too long off.
Not too much to report today here.  I am so happy that we aren't getting all of the bad weather that out East is getting.  I know that it will be here soon ... but the longer it takes to get here the better ... I say.

I slept in this morning, that is a first .. since I started school I haven't been able to sleep in ... I am up at the same time everyday.  But today even the coffee was cold that is how late it was.  I guess that I was really tired .. yep, really tired.

I have a couple of Acorn Squash in the oven for my lunch/dinner today.  I can't decide if I want to make it into soup in my Vitamix machine that I hardly ever use.  I used to use it all of the time when my sister Heidi was going to school with me ... I would make us fresh smoothies every morning to start off our day but since she doesn't go to school with me anymore I don't make them just for me ... too much trouble.  I think that it would be very good to make soup in today with the squash ... I can't wait.  Yes, that is what I will do ... I know that it will be very good and very healthy.  This is also another very good reason to use a Vitamix ... very healthy cooking.

I was going to change my clocks back this weekend but I guess that has been changed to the first weekend in November.  Wow, November all ready ... where has this year gone?  When I started school it was for a year and now I have less than 5 months to go ... wow.  So, I will wait until next week to change the clocks so I don't get confused.

Everyone have a really great day and I will post again after school tomorrow.  I will fill you in on the RP and tell you what comes next.  Go Detroit Lion's!  Good bye for now from 1HappyChef.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment