Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday again

Good afternoon everyone.  Saturday again ... time is flying ... almost the Holidays and then I will be done with school.  Wow, where has all of the time gone to?

Not too much to report today .. just doing homework on "China".  I have to tell you that I am not liking it much but I am getting through it.  I was very unmotivated in the beginning today when I started but then I was sitting on my couch watching TV and I have a lap-top computer that I hardly ever use (except for Internet music) and I started looking up things (food) on China up and sort of was getting into it.  I had to save what I was doing on a thumb drive as I have no ink to print out all of this stuff but they say that we can print out anything at school ... so we will see on Monday if we really can.

Pretty nice out today here.  56 degrees right now and very sunny.  That would be very good for the College games today ... beautiful day for tailgating. 

Everyone have a really wonderful day.  I am going to take a break from China and see if I can catch up with my brother Chris and see what he is up to and see if he wants to come over ... and bring me some of the homemade salsa that he made last weekend.  So from me to you ... later from 1HappyChef.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment