Saturday, October 29, 2011

Homework done

Planet Earth ...
Good evening everyone.  Hope that everyone is well this evening.

I am here to report that I have finally got on top of the RP and it is a huge relief that I got over the hump and was able to get it done to the point that they wanted it by Monday.

It was a very lucky break for me yesterday ... actually 2 times.  The first time I went across the hall to take a break and talk to the apartment mgr. for a couple of minutes and a "math teacher" walked in and ended up coming home with me and teaching me an easier way to do what I was trying to do ... and then I was getting very discouraged with looking up all of the prices for each item on the menu so I could price it out ... and guess what?  I happened on the web-sight called ... you will never guess .... Amazon and they price out ANYTHING!  After I discovered that it was all down hill from there.  I was on a roll and I am happy to report that I have just finished and it is complete up to the point that it is suppose to be and actually it is very nice and I am very proud of it.  I hope that the teacher likes it as much as I do.
Maybe I can figure out how to post a picture of my menu for you all to see.  I will try it before I end this post with you. UPDATE:  I tried to post it and I couldn't figure it out ... I will work on it for later sometime.

Also, today I had lunch with by very best sister Gretchen.  We just went to the Deli right down the street and had an omelet but it was very good and the company was even better!  Thank you Gretchen for a very nice couple of hours!  I love you!  I almost forgot she also brought me some very gently used items and I am very excited to see if they are a perfect fit for me. 

I also had a talk with the girl up-stairs today.  If there was ever a person in my life that you just can not make happy no matter what you do ... she is the one.  I was too excited about finishing this project for her to get me down today so I just let her go on and on and then she told me her and her husband were leaving for the rest of the weekend as it is their anniversary today (20 years) and I am thinking  ... "how did that ever happen" to myself but finally she hung up and I went on with what I was doing.  I have to tell you though ... it really bothers me to act like I did (I didn't care so I didn't hear a word she said ... I tuned her completely out) ... but I felt like telling her that if she wasn't happy here then she should move.  It is an apartment after all ... and I don't have any of the complaints that she has and I am right below her ... I don't know what she is talking about.
So enough from me for now.  I am going to take a break and watch some TV and maybe have a drink or something to celebrate ... Yahooooooooooo!  Have a good evening everyone and good night from 1HappyChef.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment