Saturday, July 2, 2011

2HappyChefs is now 1HappyChef ... sorry you are gone Heidi ... I miss you!

Good morning everyone.  Not too much to report ... finals all last week and although I did very well it was very hard for me.  I am proud that I did such a good job though.  This week my sister had to leave school for personal reasons and I am very sorry to see her go ... she was a very big help to me  ... especially with the math part of it.  I will miss you Heidi and good luck with your new endeavors!  I will start writing and posting again regularly starting on Tuesday next week.  I should have some really good pictures too as we are starting "Cheese Cakes" and we will be decorating cakes too.  This will be an exciting next 6 weeks and then we go into Healthy Foods ... not all that exciting.  Well, I need to get some sleep now so signing off for now.  Have a really great Holiday weekend and stay safe. Good night from 1HappyChef.

No comments:

Post a Comment