Wednesday, July 13, 2011

We finally finished Puffed Pastry ... yea!

Good afternoon everyone.  Not too much to report today other than we finished the week off with using up all of the stuff that we had started on Monday and then added somethings to it ... there was a lot of food out today.  I came home covered in chocolate and flour and raspberry filling.  I smelled like the dough that I used to love so much.  I think that I just had enough this week of all of the sweet stuff.  Never the less, school was good and am looking forward to classroom tomorrow (sitting down) and not in the kitchen.  On Friday is a special credit day at the Roseville campus ... full dress uniform and starts at 7 AM and ends at 5 PM or so.  Will be a long day but am looking forward to seeing the other school and how it is ran.  Should be lots of good food there too for us to eat.  I am looking forward to it ... Molly is the car pool person and I just have to thank her a head of time.  It is very generous of her to drive the people with no gas and bad cars that wouldn't make it to Roseville.  So, thank you so much Molly!  I am doing my laundry .... uniform covered in chocolate ... icky.  And while I was washing I decided to do my bed and the rest of the stuff and I already got my dinner and shower out of the way ... so, it will be some TV for me tonight ... hope something is on.  So, for now have a great evening and I will check in again tomorrow.  Over and out from 1HappyChef.  Good night.  PS> I can't believe what I just did ... I erased all of the pictures that I took today before I saved them ... what a dummy ... so, sorry no new picture for today (and I really had a good one).

No comments:

Post a Comment