Saturday, July 16, 2011

Happy Saturday everyone!

Here it is Saturday already.  Yesterday I went to the Roseville Campus to see a special competition and see 6 different Chefs participate in a practical exam to be certified in different areas.  It was really something to see and all of the really top Chefs in MI were there to be Judges.  There were some really important people there and the room was just electric.  I don't know how the six Chef's did it under all of the pressure they were under and with all of the people standing around watching.  Wow, I will never forget it.  So, that is what I did Friday for my 5 extra credit points ... and I took about 200 pictures too.  On Thursday we had our reviews and I still am carrying an AA and perfect attendance.  So far so good.  Today I am making a white bean and tomato dish ... my apartment smells so very good!  Well everyone have a really great day/weekend and I will check in tomorrow if I have something new to report.  So signing off for now from 1HappyChef.

No comments:

Post a Comment