Sunday, July 10, 2011

Good Sunday Afternoon

Hello to everyone out there today.  Hope that you are all having a wonderful weekend.  Today and yesterday have been pretty HOT and it is not very nice outside at all.  Way too warm if you ask me.  I will be happy to get back to school tomorrow and start "puffed pastry and danish".  I think that this week is going to be so much fun ... just a couple of weeks and we will be doing mid-terms again.  I guess what they say is true.  Time flies when you are having fun!  Well, not too much to report.  I am working hard on finding a Nutrition Book 3 weeks sooner than we get one at school so I can get a head start on it.  I am thinking that it will be as difficult or maybe even more difficult than the ServSave exam so all the extra time I can get would be great.  I feel the same way about the Math too but I am not sure if I will ever over come that, I did however find a helper ... a friend who went to Culinary school in NY said that he would go over it with me until I got it ... we will see if that ever happens, right?  So, for now I am going to take a break the rest of this afternoon and I will check in tomorrow with pictures from tomorrows class.  Have a great afternoon ... signing off for now from 1HappyChef  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment