Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wed. @ Waterford Dorsey

Good afternoon to everyone out there.  Hope that everyone is staying cool.  I think that it is darn miserable outside ... I don't want any part of it outside these days.  Way way too hot!  Today was our last day in the kitchen doing cakes and frosting's.  Today my only job was to make "butter cream frosting".  It took (because of the process) 3 1/2 hours to make ... wow, but I do have to tell you that it tasted very good no matter how we flavored it.  So, tomorrow is classroom work and I am looking forward to the break.  I need a sit down day ... I came home covered in chocolate and frosting and cake and butter and you name it ... so right away when I walk in the house I need to clean me and clean my cloths for tomorrow.  Not much else to report ... I got some awards today at the BBQ.  That was short but sweet and I have to tell you it was good to bite into a piece of meat (if you can call a hot dog meat) for a change.  Never the less it tasted like "MORE".  I was so hungry for real food.  So for now I will go and get my work done and catch up with you later.  Signing off for now from 1HappyChef.  Have a really great evening everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment