Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July

Hi everyone.  I am relieved that this weekend will soon be over and I can get back to school starting "Cheese Cake" week ... very exciting!  I have been watching this Casey Anthony trial since Thursday and I have learned that the "Law" is very different for different people.  It is not always the same or consistent as it should be ... I think everyday the Judaical System lets us all down in some way or another.  I think that Casey Anthony did this, I believe that it was pre-mediated so she could continue on with her life without that sweet, beautiful little girl.  What a shame ... that entire family needs help.  Enough of Casey Anthony for now ... I hope that the Jury can find the right thing to do after they decider all of the evidence.  So, now back to cooking as this blog was intended.  I will check in tomorrow with pictures and an up-date on our "new Chef" and how he is doing and what the class was about.  Signing off for now ... 1HappyChef.  Happy 4th of July to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment