Monday, July 11, 2011

Cheese Danish

Hi everyone, I have to report to you today that I have had the strangest day off all.  Today started out just fine and all but I had to stop at the bank on my way home to activate a new ATM card and what a deal that was.  I have been told that I am a victim of fraud and so I guess that even people with NO money can have problems with people trying to take from them.  They say that some people fro Nigeria or somewhere were trying to access my account and money on 7.1 so that is why I can not/have been unable to use my accounts.  So, I opened a new checking and savings account and ordered new checks and ATM card and come home thinking this is the end of it ... nope you guessed right.  Now, I can not sign on to my online banking and called and talked to a really nice guy but when I hang up and do what he says ... guess what ... you got it ... still won't work.  This is so maddening.  Then I decided to take a break from the banking problem and decided to use my cell phone ... I have a load in the washer and don't remember taking it out of my pocket after school so now I am in a real panic ... I tear the entire load out of the washer 2 times and can't even find the coat that I was running the load for in the first place ... why was I washing then?  I don't know ... but I found the coat ... took the phone out of the pocket and then rewashed the entire load.  Wow, am I loosing my mind or what?  Anyways, school was great.  Danish and Puff Pastry ... I will share a picture with this post.  They were so good and looked very nice too.  For this entire week we will be doing the same thing so I will share pictures from each day so you can see if we are improving in out technique ... I am going to take a break now so I hope that everyone has a wonderful evening.   That's all for now from 1HappyChef.

No comments:

Post a Comment