Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Friday everyone.

Hi everyone.  Today is Friday and I decided this morning not to go for the extra credit class since it would go until about 4-5 this afternoon.  I also just wasn't in the mood to be around some of those people again so soon ... it is nice having 3 days off in a row to get a break.  I hope that they all did well and that the event was a huge success.  I had a crazy experience at the Clinic last night.  I am not sure when it went so wrong there ... I have never had these kinds of problems before.  First of all I could not have one bite of that wonderful food that they made yesterday because I was fasting for a blood test all day ... when I got there they they decided not to do it and said that I wouldn't need any more blood test because I was on meds for the problem and it wasn't going to change so why take the test every 3 months?  I don't know ... why did they not decide this before I fasted all day?  Then it took about 3 hours to get my meds which are suppose to be for the next 90 days ... when I got home and was putting them away I only got enough for the next 30 days ... what is going on with them?  So, I called and left a message but have not heard back from them yet as to when to pick up the other 60 days.  Then as I was leaving I made an appointment for 90 days from now to do this all over again and guess what?  The appointment is 60 days not 90 and that will be too soon to get my meds refilled ... what is going on with them?  On a good note though I did get a dentist appointment in August to get my teeth cleaned when we are on a break from school for a week ... finally something went right, yea!  And I did stop at Mary Donnelly's on my way home and get one of the best sandwiches that I have ever had .... it was wonderful and by then 9 pm I was very hungry.  So, enough for a Friday update.  Signing off from 1HappyChef .... have a wonderful afternoon everyone!  (This is a picture of the kitchen that we make all of the wonderful food in everyday).

No comments:

Post a Comment