Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy Tuesday everyone!





Well, today was a better day all the way around ... except very HOT in the kitchen today.  I am happy to report that I think that my banking is fixed ... at least until the SS check comes and doesn't know where to be deposited.  I did however have a little trouble getting on line last night but when I got home today it is working just great ... so, so far so good.  Let's hope that it stays good and there is no problem with new ATM card or new accounts.  I know that it will be just fine.  Well today we are still doing Puffed Pastry and Danish.  We had to make some more dough to give to another class for tomorrow and we made a couple of fillings which turned out wonderful and we made some pecan sticky buns with the danish dough and they turned out very nice and tomorrow we are just filling the puffed pastries and the cream puffs that we made and eclairs and what not.  We are making some more swans too tomorrow ... that was fun last time.  I will have pictures of the food that we did today with this post.  Hope that everyone is having a wonderful day and staying cool.  Signing off for now from 1HappyChef.  More to come tomorrow ... over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment