Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Not Guilty

Boy oh boy ... what is this world coming to?  I can not believe "not guilty"!  I am speechless ... I do not believe that justice was severed today for little Caylee ... what a shame.  Any way back to school.  Today was a really great day ... We are all adjusting to our new Chef ... Chef David and I think that he is doing a wonderful job so far.  He is very knowledgeable in Pastries and it has been fun this week working with him.  Today we made "Cheese Cakes" and I did not take any pictures because they are not done.
We had to make the crusts and cook that and then make the Cheese Cake filling and then cook again and cool and on and on so the pictures will be tomorrow ... lots of them.  Today my team also made a Bourbon Bread Pudding with some of the bread that we made last year and I do have to tell you that I don't care for bread pudding as I don't like soggy things but it was really good!  I will also take some pictures of that tomorrow ... it was a thing of beauty.  Well, enough for now as I am still upset with the Verdict.  Will check in with you tomorrow.  Signing off for now from 1HappyChef.  Have a wonderful Summer evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment