Sunday, July 17, 2011

Back 2 school tomorrow ... yea!



Happy Sunday everyone.  Hope that everyone is staying cool.  I just took out my garbage and it is really HOT out ... too hot for me that is for sure.  Didn't do much today but several hours of homework ... written and on computer MCL.  I will be glad to be back to school tomorrow as we start the week with cakes and decorating cakes.  I think that I am a pretty crafty person so I should be able to do some good decorating ... at least I hope that I can.  It might be different working with frosting and a piping bag ... I guess that I will see.  Also tomorrow is a test ... I have that down so no worries there.  Not to much else to report today ... just another Sunday.  Have a great evening everyone.  Signing off from 1HappyChef.  The picture that I am enclosing is from the Roseville competition on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment