Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday is over

Good afternoon everyone. Hope that everyone is doing well this little cooler day. School is over ... I though for this week until we were asked if we wanted to go to the Roseville Campus and see some renowned Chefs in action and I was asked to take pictures. It is going to be an all day competition and I really am looking forward to seeing them at their finest ... hot and under pressure. Today was just bookwork and we watched a movie on Nutrition (which was very interesting) while the Chef did our reviews. I am still doing A A ... can't do better than that I guess. He seemed very pleased with my work and my attitude ...

So for now I think that I will let you go and see if I can get some of the homework done that he assigned. I would rather do it now than wait until the last minute. So, for now everyone have a really great day and take care. Over and our for now from lHappyChef.

No comments:

Post a Comment