Thursday, June 9, 2011

Today is over ... Saffron infused Risotto

Good evening to everyone.  I really don't have too much to report today as we were in the class room all day doing book work and getting ready for finals in 2 weeks from now.  I don't think that you can ever be ready enough for finals ... what do you say about that?  I my self know that I need all of the help that I can get from any source to help me through the book work and math part of this class.  This is not that big of a part of the final grade so I would probably pass without too much trouble but I want to do better than just pass so that is why it is so hard for me.  I read the book and the next minute I don't know what I read and I do the math and the same thing happens ... my mind just goes blank.  It didn't have to think for such a long time that now it must be on strike or something.  Any how there is a special credit class tomorrow from 10 AM - 1 PM on Culinary Math ... so, I feel that is one that I can't afford to miss so more than likely I will be there trying to learn what seem impossable for me.  So, not to much to report for now so have a really great evening everyone.  Signing off from 2HappyChefs for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment