Thursday, July 7, 2011

Classroom day today ...


Hi everyone.  How is it going this afternoon?  I hope that everyone is enjoying this warm weather ... me, not so much.  I do not like it hot and humid ... bad on the allergies.  Today we were in the classroom so there isn't much to report.  We just did the usual like our "On Cooking" stuff and then we were trying to learn some Culinary Math ... that will be a long road ... my brain just doesn't want to get this.  I am not sure what the problem is.  I can do it and do it over and over if I don't stop but the minute I stop I don't have a clue what I did.  I just am having a really hard time getting this ... the rest of school compared is easy ... I even sailed through ServSafe ... I just can't get it.  I will however keep trying and trying and hopefully I will get enough of it before it becomes critical and it effects my grade.  So, there was a big banquet put out by a class ahead of us and I took some pictures and they did a very nice job.  I will share one or two of them with you so you can see for yourself.  Tomorrow is a special credit class to help for a function that it taking place ... we were suppose to be there at 8 am and work till early afternoon and now before we left they changed it to 11am to 4 pm .. I don't mind going and helping and of course getting the 5 extra points but I am a morning person ... that is why I signed up for the morning class ... I guess I will just have to wait and see if I go.  Anyhow for now I will sign off as I have to go to the Clinic for blood work and my Rx's for next 3 months.  Have a really good evening everyone ... for now good night from 1HappyChef.

No comments:

Post a Comment