Thursday, September 8, 2011

Art work at Henry Ford Hospital

All cut glass and beads .. beautiful!
3 Lady's in swimsuits sitting on a bench.
 Good evening everyone.  Rain rain go away ... the grass is starting to look very nice here but enough is enough.  And it could warm up just a little and it would be perfect!

Culinary word of the day:  lambic
(lahm-bic)

The pictures at the right are pictures that I took yesterday at HFH.  I don't think that you will be able to tell the real beauty of them by the pictures but in person they were really something to see.

The picture of the 3 Lady's is made of all tiles and it is stunning.  The glass and beads above is breath taking, really something to see.

Not too much to tell you about school today.  We were in the classroom all day doing Nutrition and watching a movie and taking a test ... I aced the test.

Other cut glass pieces.
Tomorrow is special credit Math class.  I will be going to that for sure as I need the math class more than I need anything.  In the next MOD is a Culinary Math test and you have to have at least 80% to pass.  I am thinking that I will be very lucky to get 80% on a math test.  I need a lot of practice between now and then.  Good
luck to me.

Meaning of Culinary word of the day:
A style of Belgian beer brewed with wild yeast and beer-souring bacteria. 

For now that's all from me.  Everyone have a really wonderful, dry and warm evening and I will try to do the same. Signing off for now from 1HappyChef.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment