Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day!

Happy Labor Day everyone.  Hope that everyone is having a great Holiday and none of you are without power.  I know that there are thousands around the Detroit without ... we were lucky here in Keego, the power never went off even for a minute.

I am just getting ready to go back to school tomorrow and get back into the swing of things.  I like going to school more than I like all of this time off.
Shane and Sandy made it back to PA safe and sound last night.  It was so nice to have had a short visit with them.  They said that they will come back when I graduate ... that will be the end of March.

MOM's Caster Beans
I will start writing again tomorrow about food and school.  I know that is what this blog is about, but when there isn't any school I have to write about something, right?

The picture that I have enclosed is of the Caster Beans that my mom grew from seeds.  Aren't they really beautiful ... the red flowers are the best!  Good job MOM!

Have a really great rest of the day and I will check in tomorrow after school with some school news and pictures.
Bye for now from 1HappyChef.  :)

Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment