Saturday, September 3, 2011

Wonderful visit with Shane and Sandy

Good evening everyone.  Hope that everyone is well this stormy evening.

Not too much to report except I had a wonderful visit with Shane and Sandy ... long over due and much too short but never the less wonderful!

Grilled 3 Cheese Sandwich
I just started posting to a new sight called "FoodSpotting" so my first post was a picture of a grilled 3 cheese sandwich.  It is so good but the trick was to get the picture to look as good as it actually was ... I think that it turned out OK, what do you think?  Any advertisement for a friend is always a good thing ... oh, they have this wonderful sandwich at Mary Donnelly's Public House in Keego Harbor, MI.

I also just started tweeting ... I am not sure that I understand that yet and I don't just sit in front of my computer so I don't do much tweeting but I am sure that I will get it eventually.  How hard can it be?

Not only did I see my son and his wife I also got to see my mom and my sister Renee'.  That was also a very nice surprise ... I don't get to see either of them enough.  We are all getting older and should make more time to see each other more.  I know that we are all busy but we should just make the time.

So, right now it is really raining and thundering here.  Good sleeping weather.  I am almost ready for bed as soon as I am done with this ... I am very tired.

MOM (Grandma), Shane and Sandy

MOM (Grandma) me (Denise) and Shane
Have a wonderful rest of the Holiday and be safe and happy.  Good night for now from 1HappyChef.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment