Sunday, April 3, 2011

Almost there!

Well we are to the count down now ... just a matter of hours until we have to be there for the first time.  I do have to mention though that thanks to my sister Heidi I am so prepared that the instructors will think that we are crazy.  We have even made homemade name badges with a little Chef on them.  They are so very cute!  This is the last time that I will be checking in before I am a full time student.  I can't think of anything else to do that I haven't done to be ready for this.  I have tried to imagine every problem that could come up and I have tried to take care of everything ... it is almost 8 PM now and I think that I will set the alarm and go to bed ... so, you know what that means?  When I wake up I am off and so looking forward to it so much.  They say that we will have homework the first day so I guess that we will be getting right into it ... so exciting!  Will check in tomorrow to let you know how it went, what we learned and how much homework we have.  Good luck 2 HappyChefs!

No comments:

Post a Comment