Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day two and some serious cuts

Here it is day two and I have a serious cut on my ring finger and a not so serious one on my other thumb.  Not too good of day for me and my knives.  On a good note though we made some Crudites Platters ... meaning raw vegetables with some kind of dip to go with them.  Pictures to follow later this evening ... you will all be very impressed ... I know that I am.  We were working in K-2 doing our Platters and one of the other classes ... one ahead of us was making cheese cakes and I have to tell you ... they are so very good.  I can not wait to get into that class.  School has settled down considerably and is getting much more enjoyable now that we are on a somewhat of a schedule.  It seems a lot better this week.  Things are looking up ... have a good afternoon and enjoy the sun shine from 2HappyChefs.  I know that I will enjoy the rest of the day ... it is still early and ALL of my homework is finished for today.  Yea!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment