Sunday, April 17, 2011

Third week starting tomorrow.

Happy very cold and windy April 17th to one and all.  Is winter back?  I sure hope not ... I want to feel the warm breeze.  Anyhow, all of the cuts that I received the first week in K-2 are all healed and ready to start again tomorrow.  I am hoping that this coming week there will be NO cuts anywhere.  I will have to be more careful .. I was not even cutting up food when I was cut ... I was cleaning the knives.  I am very excited about this coming week because it is all about sauces .. anything you always wanted to know about sauces and we are also making 3 different kinds of soup on Wednesday this week I think.  I will be taking more pic's so I can show you our progress along the way ... should be very exciting!  Well, signing off for now from 2HappyChefs.  Have a good evening and finish to your weekend and have a great week ahead.  Till tomorrow stay safe and well ...........

No comments:

Post a Comment