Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday evening

Good evening to everyone out there.  Hope that everyone is well tonight and enjoying their weekend.  Not to nice of weather but never the less a good weekend.  As promised I will tell you a little about Thursday "Banquet Thursday" and what a feast we had.  In the K-1 kitchen the advanced students prepared an entire banquet ... everything that you could think of and then K-2 (us) were invited to enjoy it with them and the rest of the students.  It was wonderful and I can not wait until we are that far along and doing the things that they are doing ... but, we have a lot to learn before we will be where they are .. that is for sure.  I do know that we will be as good or better than them as we are very determined.  And then on Friday I went to a special credit class and I was so happy that I went.  It was "Culinary Professionalism" about Team Building and Negativity in the Work Place .... I was so glad that I made the time to go as I learned a lot and it was very informative.  It was a short class ... about 2 hours but the entire time I was listening intently and wondering to myself how I could change some of the things that I do to make it better for our class or "my team"?  I came up with some pretty good ideas to start practicing and I hope that it will be helpful.  Well, it is getting late now so I will be signing off for now from 2HappyChefs.  Have a really great day Sunday.  PS> I am going to start taking my camera to school so I will be posting lots of pictures of the things that we are making and doing so you can follow our progress.  Good night for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment