Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday was a good day.

Well I just wanted to let everyone know that we are finally getting into the swing of things and it has settled down considerably.  Today went very well and was not moving as fast because in the kitchen there are right now 21 students in the class so it takes a long time for Chef Dan to get around the room to check what we are doing.  Today we did all of our knife cuts and there are many of them and then we made salsa and deep fried our own chips ... very tasty ... we all did a really great job!  Good job class!  And also, I got a student to come over and look at my car and we think that we figured out the problem and it seems to be an easy fix so that is really great news ... less to worry about is a good thing.  Also today Heidi brought me an angel to wear on a chain around my neck with my birth stone in it and and it very beautiful.  You are suppose to hold her every time you need a little extra support or start to get so stressed.  I only grabbed her once today ... it was a very good day.  Also, I want to report that both smoothies made it to school all in one piece and today they turned out very good.  Well, I still have some reading to do before bed so I will be signing off for now.  Good night from 2HappyChefs.  Have a good day tomorrow everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment