Sunday, April 10, 2011

First week down

First week down and another one starting tomorrow.  Last week went really fast.  You can not afford to miss anything ... there is NO making anything up - yikes!  This past week was not a smooth one.  First I dropped a smoothie in the parking lot ... that was my pick me up to get me through until 1PM without eating and then the next day I was carrying book bag and when I got right at the school door the entire thing disintegrated right before my eyes and all of my books were on the sidewalk ... but the smoothie was in tact this time.  Then I drove my car on Monday to school and it started giving me trouble so the rest of the week I had to get rides ... I like being on my own schedule but I am so grateful for the rides.  On Thursday as soon as I got home I called car guy and have not heard a word since so I guess to him this is not an emergency.  School however, once I got into the class room was very informative and wonderful.  Tomorrow we will be starting regular program ... 3 days in kitchen and Thursday bookwork and if interested a Workshop on Fridays from 10-1.  If I can get there I will be there, I will be the first to admit that I need all of the help I can get!  I might have been a good cook but I sure am stupid.  Well, enough about last week ... it is over and it is time to start new this week (with less problems I can only hope).  Signing off for now from 2HappyChefs.  Everyone have a wonderful day in the warm and sun today.  Thank you my wonderful sister Heidi for all of your help this past week, there were times I am not sure that I would have made it without you and your support.  I love you so much ... this is a great experience to be able to do this with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment