Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday

Good Sunday afternoon to everyone.  Hope that everyone enjoyed their weekend and the Holiday.

For me it is back to school tomorrow.  I was just looking at what is coming up this coming week and it looks like we will be very busy with 4 new countries.  It looks like we will be doing Japan/Korea on Tuesday and then Thailand on Wednesday and then on Thursday it will be India ... D'Andre will be doing India so I would not be surprised if he has invited his family to come and join him on that day.

Tomorrow we have to really get down with the "Ginger Bread" project ... we are running out of time.  We are expected to have 5 Ginger Bread Houses to the OHCC on 12/8 at 4:30 PM in the afternoon and right now where I am sitting I don't see how we are going to be able to pull it off.  Last week was the first week that we started working on them after school ... none of this can be done on school time so it is all after school.  We (Esther, Tammy and Angie and myself) picked out a barn ginger bread house and it looked like it was going to be pretty easy so me being an over achiever emailed Chef Abbey and asked him to help us also do a lighthouse ginger bread house and I have to tell you ... I am not so sure at this point.  I know that Chef Abbey has a vision as to how this is going to be but right now I am not so sure that I get it or understand it.  I do know that we backed 12 assorted size cakes for the base of it and that it will end up being about 3 feet tall when it is finished with a real light in it and real water mist ... wow, can this really be possible?  I don't know but what I do know is the last two night instead of sleeping all I thought about was this lighthouse.  I am hoping that we make Chef Abbey proud and that it turns out specular ... wish us luck.

So, until I have more to report I will be saying good night from 1HappyChef.  Have a really great evening and get plenty of rest for the up coming week ahead.  Good night .. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment