Saturday, November 5, 2011

Good morning

Good morning everyone ... hope all is well with you today.

As for me I have been up the entire night working on the Restaurant Project and I think that I have it licked now for the next couple of weeks so I will not have to worry about it during mid-terms next week. I will not have anything to do for it for at least 2 weeks ... that will be a very nice break!

Yesterday I went to special credit class at school.  I was glad that I went as it was very informative and I enjoyed it so very much.  It was a class about what to do and not do in an interview.   I am sure that I learned enough to get me through an interview with hopefully the least of problems or surprises.  I will let you know how it went as soon as it happens ... could be in the next couple of weeks because I am looking for places to serve my externship.  I would like to be close to home and I think that I got the perfect lead ... Inn @ Cass Lake.  I will keep you updated.

As for today I am not sure yet what will be happening.  There will for sure be some sort of sports on TV to watch and since I have been up all night I may need a short nap ... and who knows ... maybe prince charming will come knocking at my door ..

Chef Tom, volevo solo dirvi che mi sono divertito la classe che hai insegnato ieri molto. Ho imparato molte cose dalla volontà di voi e io li prendono tutti con me nella mia intervista. Grazie!
For now I will encourage you all to have a really wonderful day and have some fun and laugh a lot ... it makes the day so much better.  Take care everyone and until I post again ... good bye from 1HappyChef.  :)
"Whether we like it or not, we're all connected, & it is unthinkable to be happy all by oneself" ~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment