Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday

Esther with beginning of our BARN

Good Monday evening to everyone.  Hope that everyone had a wonderful day today.

Today as you can see we finally started making some headway with the Ginger Bread things that we are making for the auction next Thursday.   Today Esther, Angie and myself finally got it together enough to see a little progress.

Phase 1 of the Lighthouse
Esther rolled out all of the dough and made the parts for the Barn and then about 4PM her and I started putting it together but we had already put in a full day and
we were getting very tired so we wrapped it up for today and we will start again tomorrow at 1PM.  By tomorrow we should really see some progress with both of the projects that we are doing.  The picture on the right is the beginning of the Lighthouse.  We are not sure yet what we are going to do with the sides ... we were thinking cobble stones or shingles or ... any ideas out there?

Other than that there is not too much to report today.  Today was just a bookwork day ... math and the price costing book.  I am understanding it a little better but I am sure that I will never use this information again in my life time.

Tomorrow we will be in the kitchen doing Japan/Korea on our trip around the world.  I am just praying that my hip holds up ... not so good today but i am just thinking that if I can make it until Friday when I have a Dr.'s appointment that all will be good.  I am hoping that he can get me on some more meds. to help me get through the next couple of months so I can graduate.  I just need to graduate ... that is all I want.

So for now from 1HappyChef I will say good night.  I will have some more pictures tomorrow to show you how the project is looking ... oh and I will have pictures of the Japan/Koren food too.  Take care everyone ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment