Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving + 1

Good afternoon everyone.  Happy Thanksgiving + 1 ... hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend.

As for me I am just taking it easy and trying to get my hip feeling a little better.  It seems if I stay off of it or not it just doesn't matter ... it is not getting any more comfortable.  Last night when I finally got home and called it a day ... it was really hurting and it kept me up most of the night.  I was tempted to go back to the emergency room to see what was the next plan for it.  I however am still home trying to talk myself out of going ... I am not sure how long I will be able to put it off ... I guess the pain will tell me that.
So, I am hoping that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family, friends and loved ones.  I had a very nice day ... first I went to my sister Heidi's for dinner and I got to see my mom and sister Gretchen who were also there and then I came home and touched base with my very best friend in NJ to see how she and her husband were doing and then I went and spent several hours with my best gal-pal Karen.  I ate dinner all over again at her house and we visited and did some much needed catching up.  I really enjoy her company but with our schedule's we never get to spend any time together ... so yesterday was the day for that.

Not much else to report today.  Not too much happening around here.  I am just waiting for the mail and something good to come on TV.  I hope that you all have a really great day and I will check in again very soon.  Take care from 1HappyChef.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment