Sunday, November 6, 2011

Good Sunday morning to everyone.  Today is the Thirty-Second Sunday in Ordinary Time .. Nov. 6. 2011.  Time is flying by ... almost another year is over and I will be graduating ... at least that is the plan.  

Not so much to report today.  I just thought that I would check in and wish everyone well.  As for me I am just getting ready to go back to school tomorrow doing the usual things that I got in the habit of doing back in April when I started school.  It is funny ... these things probably could be done faster or easier but I still do them the same way since the beginning.  Every Sunday I run everything in my knife kit through the dishwasher and get the last weeks grime and food off of everything and I was my uniform so I look clean and crisp on Monday morning.  I always do what I am going to do with my hair the night before so I don't have to mess with it.  It used to be really really short and there was nothing to do with it but now it is getting quite long again so I have to mess with it a little.  It is so curly and there is so much of it ... I can't wait to get another buzz cut.  

I will be happy to report that I am not fretting tomorrow at all ... I am at least 2 weeks ahead on the "China Project" so for me there is nothing to sweat.  I have the final draft of the menu and the order for food to turn in tomorrow and then we have mid-terms the rest of the week so I am not sure what I will write about ... I don't think that there will be many pictures either but I will try and keep you posted.  Maybe this time if my mid-term plate is really a great one I will remember to take a picture of it?  For the finals last time I put out a beautiful plate but forgot to take the picture ... darn.  

My wish is for everyone to have a really great day today.  Good bye for now from 1HappyChef.  :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment