Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday morning very early

Good morning everyone.  I hope that everyone is getting a good night sleep ... I am not.  I am not sure why I can't sleep other than I never sleep on Sunday nights but for some reason it is getting worse ... I can't stop thinking about the Ginger Bread Lighthouse that we are making for the OHCC.  It has to be done next Thursday and in my mind I just don't see how that will be possible.  I am thinking that maybe the structure is built then it will be only decorating ... could this really happen?

I just can't shut off my mind and I have my hip working on me too.  I need to get through this week and then on Friday at 9AM I have a Dr.'s appointment and I am hoping that he will come up with some better pain relief until I am out of school.  It seems that since I was at the emergency room that it is getting worse and worse.  I don't think that it helps that I drive a car with a stick shift so I think that is aggravating it as well, but I have babied it all weekend and it is still bad so I am not sure what to do ... I will be in the kitchen 3 days this week and then several hours each day working on the Ginger Bread Houses so I am sure that will not help it.  Anyhow enough about my aching hip.
 
So, here it is almost 3AM and I am still wide awake ... I think that when I finish this that I will try to lay down for a couple of hours and see if I can get just a little sleep.  I always get very tired when the alarm goes off and it is time to get up ... and today we have bookwork so it will not be too bad. I usually can stay awake for that but on Monday night I go to bed very early as by 5 or so when it gets dark I am very tired.

Hope that everyone has a really great week ahead and I will take some pictures of the Ginger Bread Houses as they progress so you can see how we are doing.  I also will try and get some pictures of the food this week as it should be pretty interesting ... Japan/Korea, Thailand and India.  Boy, we only have a few weeks until Christmas and then we start our ex tern-ships ... wow, time is really flying by.

So for now have a really great day and don't work too hard.  I will say good bye for now from 1HappyChef and I will check in tonight if I have some news that I think that you would want to hear about.  Take care everyone  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment