Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday

Good evening to everyone out there.  Hope that everyone is having a really great Monday.  I am not so happy with this weather but I guess that it could be worse ... like snow ... ick!

Not too much to report about school today.  We were in the classroom doing math and working on our RP.  Tomorrow we start cooking the different countries.  This week we will be doing ... French tomorrow and then Italian on Wednesday and on Thursday it will be German/Polish.  I am hoping that I will have some really great pictures for you to see what we did.

Next week on Tuesday  will be Polish/Russian and then on Wednesday will be my turn to shine with the menu from China and then we are off for the rest of the week for Thanksgiving.

Today was not too bad for me and my hip pain but tomorrow will be proof of how much better I really am when we are in the kitchen on our feet for 4 hours.  I am hoping that I have got this licked and that I will be OK so I can get through this.
Also in the next two weeks we will be doing Restaurant Inventory Costing, and Sales and Food Costs and Scheduling and Labor Costs for our individual Restaurants.  This is a bunch of math stuff that I don't care about but just to get a better understanding of it I will attend the special credit class this Friday as it is all about Culinary Math.  I am thinking that "something" has to stick in my thick brain if I keep taking the class, right?

Well, everyone have a really great night.  I have one more thing of homework to do and then I am going to watch some TV and take a break.  I will catch you up tomorrow with our first country cooking ...French and hopefully with some great pictures.
Take care everyone and have a really great evening.  Good bye for now from 1HappyChef.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment