Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday

Hey everyone .. this is going to be short and sweet tonight.

I am not feeling very well, I am still on this very strong medicine and after the first week of feeling "high" all of the time ... feeling sort of good the next week and now this week feeling very sick to my stomach and getting hot and cold, and shaking so ... on Sunday, New Year's Day I went off of all of the meds. and now ... I can not believe how fast it happened but my back and leg are worse than they were to begin with so I have decided to go to the Dr. on Thursday and see a different Dr. so I can get another opinion ... sounds like a plan, right?

For now it is all that I have got ... I hurt so bad that I just want some answers that don't include medication ... at least not that kind that I was taking.

I will check in tomorrow to let you know how I am doing ... so, good night from 1HappyChef.  :)  Have a good night everyone and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment