Saturday, January 7, 2012

Croquembouche day 4

Good Saturday evening everyone.

Just a really short post tonight.  I just wanted to tell you that this morning I got up bright and early and filled 175 cream puffs .. getting them ready to make the Croquembouche on Monday.  What a job ... towards the end though I was really starting to get the hang of it and I will know many short cuts if I ever decide to do a project like this again ...I also have figured out how to scale it down to about 1/4 of what I am doing now.  That wouldn't take hardly anytime to do it next time.  Maybe only 1 day instead of 5?

So, for now there are no pictures to show you today on the progress.  I do know that I am very excited to see this when it is finished.   On the"Cooking Channel" today the Chef made one and it was very cool!

Have a really great evening and I will post again tomorrow.  Hope you are all enjoying this weather ... it is suppose to stay nice and sunny for the next 5 days or so ... yea!  Good night for now from 1HappyChef.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment