Friday, January 6, 2012

Croquembouche day 3

Little chocolate Mice ... so cute!
Good good evening to everyone.

Today was a good day moving forward with the Croquembouche ... I made the Bavarian Pastry Cream and it is in the fridge cooling down so I can move on to the next stop ... filling the cream puffs with the cream.  Wow, I personally can't wait ... this is taking way too long to be able to taste this wonderful dessert.

Not too much else going on today.  I cleaned out my new oven and cleaned the top and knobs really good to make it brand new to me and then I had to clean the kitchen and the floor to make it match the new oven ... so, that is what else I did today.

I have to admit that I put in a pretty full day today and am quite tired ... it is very good to be busy again even if it is with some project that not too many people understand why I am going to all of the trouble.  When I get really tired I ask myself that same thing ... this is sooooo much work but I will be so very excited to post the finished Croquembouche.

That is all that I have got for today.  So, have a really great night everyone from 1HappyChef.  :)  Take care and enjoy this nice weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment