Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday and Ginger Bread Houses

Good evening to all of my loyal readers.  Haven't had much to post lately but I will try and do better.  

Today we are still working on the Ginger Bread Houses and they have to be done by tomorrow or it will be too late.  They are suppose to be at the club by 10 AM on Thursday.  I will post some pictures of the progress that we have made so far ... they are starting to look pretty good.

I think starting tomorrow I will also write about Christmas traditions ... so, if any of you have any really neat traditions would you please comment and I will post them.  One that I know of right now is the Christmas tradition of the 7 fishes ... I will find out more about that so I can tell you all about it.  I also know of people who don't eat any meat on Christmas and I know that some eat black eyed peas for New Years to bring them good luck for the coming year.  I think that this will be fun learning about these traditions together, right?

So for now I will be saying good night to all from 1HappyChef ... :)  Have a good evening everyone ... I will write again soon.  Take care ...

No comments:

Post a Comment