Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thursday

Good morning everyone.  Only a couple more days till New Years ... what exactly does all of that mean?

Any one out there have any resolutions?  I think every year we all at least come up with one that we pledge that we will never break but usually only a few days later we have all but forgotten about it and what we pledged.

As for myself ... I don't think that I will bother to make any.  At this point in time I need to change everything if I want it to end up differently this time next year ... that is way too many things to write down so I should just look at the entire package and go from there and start with the easy things and move on to the much harder things until I have made some sort of change that I will be happy with and can live with.  I don't want to make any drastic changes ... I just want to shake up the latter part of my life a little and maybe if it is in the cards for me maybe have a new friend to share some time with?  I have NO idea where I will find this friend or how it will happen but I am confident that this will be the year that things are going to change for me in many many ways.

I think that for now school will not get finished because of all of the problems that I am having with my legs and back.  I need to stay on top of that and get the problem fixed before I can even consider returning to school.  I would like very much to finish and get the certificate but it is not necessary for me to know that I did a fantastic job while I was in school and that I am a really wonderful cook.  The thing that is nagging at me is that I am not a quitter ... but I have not quit just to quit ... I have not really quit at all yet ... I am on medical leave right now but I don't know how long the school will leave me at that status before they drop me.  I am a little disappointed in Dorsey that I have not been notified in over 2 weeks now with what to do next.  I faxed them the information about being sick over two weeks ago and no one has been in touch as of yet to let me know what my options are ... Dorsey has been inconsistent with what they say and do since the beginning so I must say that I am not surprised.

Well enough about Dorsey and the up coming New Year.  It will be what it will be ... you hear for your entire life that you and only you have the power to change what you don't like ... I am not so sure that is true ... or maybe I just haven't been trying hard enough?  What ever the answer is I know that I will work harder on it in 2012.

Have a really great day today and enjoy the last few days of 2011.  Signing off for now from 1HappyChef.  :)

PS>I am thinking and thinking really hard about what I can write about everyday now if it isn't going to be about school ... can anyone out there come up with any ideas or things that they would like to read about?  Please help ... and thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Let me point you in this direction...

    http://antiresolution.meyouhealth.com/

    Just click the pointing hand and it will show you what to do. You will find a place to start here, and starting takes on a life of its own once it's done...

    P.S. I am an old friend of Heidi's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment and thank you for reading my blog ... it means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete